Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Musikgarten Performance!

I have truly enjoyed teaching Musikgarten this past year! I have averaged around 20 kids- split into two classes. I teach songs, stories, poems, listening skills, and lots of fun instruments! The ages of my kids are anywhere from 2-5. I get the privilege of teaching my own children and watch them grow and learn in music! Here are some pictures of Samuel and Serenity all dressed up before the performance! Also are some videos of the actual performance! Make sure you watch Serenity as she loves to be the "Star of the Show" and Samuel- Adorable as always... but most the time doing his "own thing" =)



2 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

So adorable Beth. The kids did an GREAT job.....

The Charlebois said...

So sorry and SAD that we missed it!!!!! Rae loves your classes and we really appreciate your enthusiasm for teaching it!