Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Potty-Training

The potty-training adventure continues on... I decided today I was sick of Serenity going once in her diaper and wanting a new one... So, no diapers today at all! Currently she is running around completely naked... After the first hour of putting on her big-girl underwear, pants and shirt then her running to the potty and taking it ALL off... over and over again.... naked it is! This is most definitely a FULL-TIME with a lot of OVER-TIME- job!!! I am sitting here, looking at toys strewn all over the floor, dishes in the sink, my children either in their pajamas (or in nothing at all) and suddenly I feel tired. The goal today is to do some organizing... in between running to and from the bathroom with serenity... I think we are all in for an adventure today!

No comments: